Fiscal court broadcasting live on Facebook
Special announcement from Bell Fiscal Court
During this state of emergency, all meetings will be broadcasted live on The Big One 106.3 Facebook page. Any and all questions can be sent directly to 106.3 during the meeting and will be answered live. Per Senate Bill 150, Fiscal Court members can and will be able to legally participate via telephone if deemed necessary in order to conform to the Governor’s Executive Orders pertaining to social distancing and pursuant to Senate Bill 150.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, May 12 at 11 a.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Meeting called to order – Judge Albey Brock
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call – Debbie Gambrel, Clerk
- Approve minutes from previous meeting 4-14-20
- Audience Participation
- Agenda Items
- Pay bills and make necessary transfer (see copies of claim sheet, add on claim
sheet and transfers)
- Accept treasurer’s financial statement for last month (see attached copy)
- Accept sheriff’s claim sheet for fee account for last month (see attached copy)
- Approve a resolution adopting and approving the execution of an amended
County Road Aid Coop Program Contract between the Fiscal Court and the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Transportation Cabinet, Department of Rural and Municipal Aid for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2020, as provided in the Kentucky Revised Statutes and accepting all roads and streets referred to therein as being a part of the County Road System
- Presentation and approve 1st reading of proposed 2020-2021 Bell County
Fiscal Court budget
- Approve standing order of recurring expenses for FY 2020-2021
- Open bids for concrete, stone, tires, culverts, diesel and asphalt
- Accept checks in the amount of $84,828.25 from Mitch Williams, Bell County
- Accept checks in the amount of $7,278.71 from Debbie Gambrel, Bell County
The public is invited and encouraged to participate in the meeting.