Main Street Live in Pineville slated for Thursday
Published 3:06 pm Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Thursday is the official kick off of the 2019 summer events in Pineville with Main Street Live.
This Thursday at 7 p.m., Dalton Mills and Gambrel and Wilson will be the first featured concert on the square.
Director Jacob Roan is very excited about the events that will have something for everyone in the whole community to enjoy during the summer.
The next event to be scheduled is a music festival that will be the first of its kind to take place in Bell County. It’s a two-day music event with over 15 bands. Main Street Pineville is partnering with the Bell County Tourism Commission to make the festival happen.
The festival will be held June 7 and 8 at Laurel Cove, and the venue only holds around 1,400.
“We expect that to sell out,” he said. “We are already making plans for next year to take it up a notch, but it’s going to be a really cool event on June 7 and 8, that’s a Friday and Saturday.”
For more information, you can check out their Facebook page at Laurel Cove Music Festival. You can also make reservations at Pine Mountain State Resort Park by visiting parks.ky.gov and searching for Pine Mountain.
Mark your calendars for more upcoming events from Main Street Live Pineville here are a few of those events:
• June 15 – Main Street Live with Chained Rock Jeep Fest;
• June 22 – Cruisin’ Chained Rock Car Show;
• June 29 – Buke Show for Gunnar;
• July 3 – Independence Day in Pineville;
• July 11 – Main Street Live featuring Dave Shoemaker and Chris Minton;
• July 25 – Summer Reading Finale: Man on the Moon presented by Bell County Public Library;
• July 27 – Main Street Live!;
• August 3 – KidsFest;
• August 17 – Main Street Live!
You can keep up with all the events in Pineville on the Main Street Pineville Facebook page or by visiting www.thecityofpineville.com or calling Jacob Roan at 606-499-0660.